Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love Grows

I am not a good quilter.  Probably because I am not patient enough to be a perfectionist.  I have not finished very many quilted pieces because of this lack of patience and inexperience.  A few months ago I started making fabric flowers and had an idea for a wall hanging.  I wanted to have it done for
Valentines Day, but I didn't finish it until today.  I hung it on the wall anyway.  I used my sister's Cricut to cut the letters.  It was a fun experiment.  It is far from perfect, but I learned a few new things and hope my next attempt will be better.  I have a new sewing machine that I am getting aquainted with.  I am loving it so far.

2 comments:

  1. I love your wallhanging. Your fabric flowers are really fun. Keep using that sewing machine and you'll soon be hooked like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother forgot to mention how bad (good) this addiction really can be.

    Your quilt is darling. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete