We had Indian food and Chinese food with fresh vegis and fruit. (Saag, Lentil curry, Orange Chicken, Tiny Spicy Chicken, Spring Rolls, Naan, Rice, Ham fried rice,) It was my neice's birthday. Karen and I made cupcakes and put them on a cupcake tower for her. How fun to be born on New Year's Eve. She was the last baby born in 1999, at her hospital.
1. New Places I Visited
Flaming Gorge
Islands in the Caribbean
Bryce Canyon
Seattle
Denver Firefighter Museum
100 feet down at Grand Turk
Alajela, Costa Rica
Under water at Flaming Gorge
2. Places that are Old and Dear
Disneyland
Bear Lake
Sunshine Terrace (ha ha, retirement home)
St. George
Grandma and Grandpa's house
Aunt and uncle's house
3. The Most Entertaining Book I Read
The Help
Pride and Prejudice
Potato Peel Pie Society
Percy Jackson
The First Tycoon
I Am Not a Serial Killer
The Sisters Grimm
4. The Most Informative Book I Read
The Book of Mormon
The New Testament
Wealth of Nations
Herodotus Histories
5. Best Food I Ate
Double Double with grilled onions and extra spread
Christmas Eve Snack
Sweet and sour chicken at aunt Kristen's house
Tiny spicy chicken
$60 steak at El Gouchos
Lobster
Gallo Pinto
6. Worst Food I Ate
Everything I ate at Chiles
Grasshoppers
Turkey heart
7. Something New I Tried
Grasshoppers
Scuba
1/2 marathon
Hosting exchange student from Japan
Being Relief Society President
Skinny Dipping (We don't believe him)
Bosch mixer
Volleyball
B ball
Turkey hearts
8. Most Painful Event
Neck Surgery
Turned 40 !
Falling off my bike and cutting my knee
Burning my hands with hot peppers
Fallin on the ice in church parking lot
Phil not calling on my birthday
Sebaceous cyst removal
Falling and hitting my knee on the cement
9. Happy Event
Being Here
My Birthday
Cruise
Disneyland trip
Being at Bear Lake
Riding California Screamin
My (fictitious) Wedding
10. Great Accomplishments
18th year being married to Chad
Trying and loving volleyball
Making it through this year
Not declaring bankruptcy
Paying off the FJ (No more car payment)
1/2 marathon
No comments:
Post a Comment