Love this video too! Stephanie reminds me that I'm here to be a mother, and it is a beautiful experience. It also reminds me deeply that my oldest may only be with us for two more years -- why do they have to grow up?
Thanks Kristen! I needed that perspective today! (And everyday! :) I want to try your peanut sauce pasta recipe. It looks healthy & yummy...and something new is always welcome around here! Lisa Palmer
One of my favorite videos! Stephanie is a real "hero" in my eyes. I love keeping up on her blog! http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Kristen! It is a video to watch again and again!
Love this video too! Stephanie reminds me that I'm here to be a mother, and it is a beautiful experience. It also reminds me deeply that my oldest may only be with us for two more years -- why do they have to grow up?
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristen! I needed that perspective today! (And everyday! :)
ReplyDeleteI want to try your peanut sauce pasta recipe. It looks healthy & yummy...and something new is always welcome around here! Lisa Palmer