Sunday, January 24, 2010

Birthday Girl

Jenicca turned 14 this past week.  She had an exteded celebration since Phil was in Atlanta on business for her birthday.
Her grandparents took her out while we were in San Diego.  I took her shopping on her birthday, and we had brownies and her favorite home cooked meal of Rooskensnoosk (Macaroni with stewed tomatoes, seasonings, a little tomatoe sauce, and cooked ground beef all mixed together then sprinkled cheddar cheese on top).  Phil came home yesterday so we took her out last night to her choice of Cafe Rio and then Cold Stone for ice cream.  She went to her first Stake dance.  Good thing Phil wasn't there.  I don't think he could take it, and probably would have glared at any boy who attempted to dance with his daughter.  She is a wonderful daughter.  I am not sure why I have one that is so nice.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 14! Happy Birthday Jenicca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a wonderful nice girl. We are all lucky to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a sweetheart ... and beautiful! I can't believe how grown up she is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our girls are only 6 months apart but mine is in 9th grade. I'll bet Jennica is in 8th because of her birthday.

    Jessi hasn't been to a stake dance yet because drillteam always interferes -- bummer. But it keeps the boys away a little -- go Phil.

    ReplyDelete