I was stung by a huge bumble bee yesterday. It was in my kitchen for some unknown reason, and it ended up on my ankle. I am slightly allergic to bees and mosquitoes and some spiders too. I immediately took 2 Benadryl and put some ice on my leg. I was able to sleep last night and make it through the day without too much pain, but tonight my leg is getting quite swollen, and it burns and itches. This reminded me to get the insect repellent out. It will be my perfume this summer.
I always worry about you when you get stung or bitten by bees and insects. I hope you will be able to get past this one quickly! You best stock up on benedryl AND insect repellent for the summer!
ReplyDeleteKristen, Jim was reading an email to me yesterday about bee stings. I realize you cannot believe everything you read in email but it said to put a penny on the sting right after you get it. Apparently a man tried it and had great success with his own stings and other people's -- even people who are allergic.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're not well. Thanks for commenting on my blog -- I love it!